How to import hair from Vietnam in simple you must know
Importing hair from Vietnam can open up new business opportunities for those willing to take the plunge.This article will help you demystify how to import hair from Vietnam and make it a successful endeavor.
- 1 How to import hair from Vietnam: The best hair supplier in the market
- 2 Detailed instruction on how to import hair from Vietnam
How to import hair from Vietnam: The best hair supplier in the market
Vietnam has been chosen by most businesses in the hair extension business as their long-term origin of importation. Why did they make this decision?
How to import hair from Vietnam: Vietnamese hair
Vietnam is a tropical nation that has excellent weather, which makes it a good place for many different kinds of plants to grow. This means that Vietnamese women, especially those from ethnic minorities, can use herbal hair products instead of chemical ones. Herbs are also the primary ingredient in most hair products from Vietnam. So, Vietnamese hair is usually straight, dark, and thick.
A green diet is also possible for every Vietnamese person because of the wide range of natural plants. Vietnamese hair is smooth and even shiny because it can use many of the vitamins in the food.
Because of the very special quality we talked about above, Vietnam hair can operate with any hairstyle and meet the needs of customers from all over the world. Vietnam is the best place to sell hair, so businesses always believe about importing hair from Vietnam.
How to import hair from Vietnam: Price of Vietnameses hair
Vietnam’s hair prices are very low compared to those of other countries because of the following:
- Transport and storage costs are lower because raw hair is collected directly from Vietnamese women.
- Less money is spent on processing because the raw hair from Vietnam is already of high quality and doesn’t need any chemical or mechanical work.
- For example, Indian hair is curly and needs to be straightened before it can be styled. Vietnamese hair is naturally straight, so this step can be skipped.
- Source of cheap labor: 2–3 times cheaper than Chinese labor.
- Supportive laws: Vietnam’s laws, like its tax rules, encourage international trade (EVFTA agreement)
- Vietnam has a unique location: it is close to China, which has the most advanced logistics sector in the world. So, shipping from Vietnam to other nations can save time and money by going through China.
The major reasons why hair in Vietnam is cheap and good are the ones we just talked about. This makes Vietnamese hair the best source of hair for any hair company. How to import hair from Vietnam will be explained in detail below.
Detailed instruction on how to import hair from Vietnam
Now that you know why most hair businesses want to import hair from Vietnam, let’s move on to how.
Detailed instructions on how to import hair from Vietnam: Finding the hair supplier
You might think it’s hard and takes a lot of time to choose a hair vendor. Here are some quick ways to find a hair vendor:
- Try to find a hair vendor in Vietnam instead of a factory that makes hair for sale. Still, this might be hard to do because there are more businesses than hair manufacturers in Vietnam and other countries as well. But don’t worry, the next paragraph will tell you about some factories you can trust.
- Use Google to find out everything you need to know about hair manufacturing facilities in Vietnam and what they make. Write down the names of people you can trust.
- Check to see if the names you wrote down have a strong social media presence by looking at their homepage and especially their customers’ comments. You can also join hair review Facebook communities to read what other people have said, or ask your question directly.
- Don’t be afraid to call video to check on the factory. The hair supplier would be willing to share their finished production line and the legal paperwork that goes along with it.
Above are some tips that have been used on how to import hair from Vietnam. You can choose the tip that will work best for you.
Detailed instructions on how to import hair from Vietnam: Buying Vietnamese hair products
How to import hair from Vietnam can be broken down into two main steps:
Step 1: Look for figures about the product.
You must answer the questions below:
There are many kinds of hair extensions. Which one would you like to purchase?
Which wholesaler do you want to buy? (You can decide by reading what other people have said) Where can I buy Vietnamese human hair?
Keep in mind that you can think about buying from a wholesaler, which is what most companies do.
Step 2: Choose a hair seller you can trust.
The next step in How to import hair from Vietnam is to find a hair seller. This could be hard because there are so many hair suppliers to do it. Everyone says they have the right product, so how do you find Mr. Right?
- Deal: You should do business with a lot of different wholesalers so you can compare the products they sell. You might want to do business with a wholesaler more than once, since they might have different costs at various times.
- If you ask for a list of their products with prices, it will be easier to compare them.
- Order: Make an order, send an invoice, pay a deposit, wait for the seller to prepare your order, check the products, pay the remaining balance and shipping fees.
If you are apply how to import hair from Vietnam for the first time, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Carefully check the bill.
- The deposit is usually between 30% and 70% of the total amount due.
- Don’t forget to set a firm date for the factory to make the product.
- It would be best if you could directly check (or have someone do that). If you want to check on products, you should request FaceTime.
- Request from the vendor to stroke the bundle of hair hard to stop it from shedding.
- Touch the hair that has been dyed to make sure the color won’t get on your hands.
- Ask the wholesale hair seller to do a wide comb test on the curly hair.
Step 3: Shipping policy
How to import hair from Vietnam can be noticed about shipment. Shipping products overseas makes it harder to make sure they arrive on time and in good shape, especially for large orders.
Consider these key issues when planning delivery:
- Weather: Bad weather could delay transit times or disrupt shipments. Factor this into calculations to avoid extra fees outside your control.
- Shipping policy: Transportation companies may charge additional fees if special handling or permits are needed en route
- Get insurance – International shipping increases the risk of loss or damage during transit; insurance is essential to cover any losses that occur.
- Use tracking device – Attach a tracking device to each shipment for visibility into where goods are at all times and minimize theft risks.
- This also allows accurate estimated arrival dates for customers, speeding up their orders
How to import hair from Vietnam is a question that goes along with a lot of other things you need to know. Here are some important things you need to keep in mind.