The comparison between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair has proven particularly interesting. In this article, we look at the differences between these two types of hair so that you can choose a new style based on what you know.
Compare Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Below will be a comparison of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair based on a few different important factors, thereby helping to point out the difference between these two hairstyles.
Compare the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Vietnam and India are the two countries that supply the most hair to the rest of the world. Not everyone knows where these two kinds of hair came from, though. Now, let’s look into where Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair came from.
Compare the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Origin of Vietnamese hair
There are two main types of hair in Vietnam: Virgin and Remy.
- You can buy hair directly from women in Vietnam. Most of these women are from the mountain ethnic group. It has a lot of good qualities, like being soft, silky, very flexible, and easy to style.
- Virgin hair comes from one person and isn’t mixed with hair from other people or other things that could be harmful. So, it stays the same when it’s dyed or styled. But beautiful hair from a single donor is hard to get, so virgin hair is still hard to find on the market today.
- Because of this, most of the hair in Vietnam today is remy hair. Remy hair comes from many different people, but it still has all the best qualities of virgin Vietnamese hair, like being silky, smooth, shiny, strong, chemical-free, and easy to style. The only thing that makes remy hair different from virgin hair is how uniform it is. It will be hard to get a color that is as uniform as virgin hair.
The source of Vietnamese hair is reliable and well-known. So, it is of better quality than hair from other places.
Compare the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Origin of Indian hair
India is one of the top places where provider hair is in the market.
- The two main types of hair in India are temple hair (which is both virgin and remy) and hairballs.
- Indian hair is usually dry, stiff, coarse, and hard to style, among other things.
- Indian hair is taken from 100% Indian. Indians usually cut their hair at the temple and then give it to the gods as a sacrifice. This type of hair is called temple hair. This type of hair is often rolled up into small bundles that look like a ponytail. This type of hair is naturally curly, rough, black, and wavy, so it needs to be straightened before it can be styled. So, when you compare Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, the end product will be weaker and not as good.
- Hairballs, which are made of hair that is not remy, are the second-most prevalent kind of hair in India. This kind of hair is made from hairs that fall out when you brush or wash your hair. Sometimes it is even taken out of the sewer system and cleaned. This kind of hair is sold for a very low price, even though it is not very good.
Based on what we’ve looked at so far, it’s clear that Vietnamese hair comes from a much better source, which is good for both quality and production.
Compare the quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
When it comes to quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair products, Vietnam is superior to Indian hair in many ways. Let’s compare to better understand the above issue.
Compare the quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Quality of Vietnamese hair
Some outstanding features of Vietnamese hair when comparing Vietnamese hair with Am Indian hair:
- Vietnamese hair is known as virgin because it has never been processed or chemically treated before being sold, resulting in stronger, healthier strands that can last longer than other types of hair extensions if taken care of properly.
- Additionally, this kind offers versatility when styling; users can achieve different looks depending on the heat exposure given during straightening or curling processes without damaging their tresses too much afterwards
- Vietnamese hair is renowned for its longevity and strength.
- Its cuticles remain intact, making it resistant to damage from rubbing against other strands.
- It also has a softness and shine that won’t fade with dyeing or styling tools.
- Vietnamese hair offers excellent longevity while remaining light yet sturdy.
Compare the quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Quality of Indian hair
Indian hair possesses distinct characteristics when comparing the quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
- Because India is a hot, dry country, Indian hair is naturally curly, dry, coarse, and weak. It sheds easily when brushed and is harder to color and style.
- Indian hair is dry and frizzy, and it doesn’t keep its style or color for long.
- Most Indian hair is short, thick, and tangled.
- Indian hair can only do certain things, like stretching and dying, and the quality of the hair is bad. Therefore, the Indian hair will be easily damaged after only a few times of heat or chemical impact
Vietnam’s hair is better in every way than India’s because it’s natural hair is beautiful and its processing methods are consistent.
Compare the price of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Before the quality of a product, price is the first thing that merchants think about. Because of these differences, there is a small price difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. When it comes to products made from hair, Indian hair is cheaper than Vietnamese hair for a few reasons:
- Since Vietnamese hair is much better quality than Indian hair of the same type, it makes sense that the price of Vietnamese hair is a little higher than the price of Indian hair.
- The cost of labor in India is half of what it is in Vietnam.
- Vietnam has a higher price for hair than India does. One bundle of virgin remy weft hair costs between $6 and $7 USD.
When it comes to the price between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, Indian hair has the advantage that it’s cheaper.
The battle between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Who wins?
When it comes to Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, both offer excellent options for luxurious looks in a variety of styles.
- Indian Hair is more affordable than Brazilian or Malaysian hair types, while Vietnamese hair offers premium quality at an affordable price.
- The main differences between the two are texture, color use/dying techniques, and cost.
- Vietnamese Hair offers premium quality at an affordable price with fullness and natural luster while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Indian Hair is more affordable than Brazilian or Malaysian hair types, while Vietnamese Hair offers premium quality at an affordable price.
For maximum glamor on a budget choose Indian Hair. For premium quality at an affordable price go with Vietnamese Hair